Activities & Entertainment
I am enjoying every minute.
There is something for every age and interest at Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun:
Turtle Release Program
Take part in our efforts to protect the sea turtle population and watch as baby sea turtles
take their first steps towards their ocean home.
Available seasonally, please contact the concierge for more details.
- Relax and unwind poolside or out on our pristine stretch of white-sand beach
- Indulge in a complimentary traditional Temazcal ceremony led by a healer.
- Drop off the kids at the Explorer’s Club—a fully supervised children’s program with lots of fun activities
- Give your older ones their space in the Core Zone Teen's Club
- Enjoy exciting, family-friendly entertainment
- Take to the sea for a kayaking, snorkeling or deep sea diving adventure*
- Tee off at a nearby professional golf course with complimentary green fees*
- Explore the Riviera Maya on exciting tours and excursions
*Additional costs may apply
The use of drones or artifacts that fly or float in or on the premises of AMResorts hotels is strictly forbidden.
- Three oversized pools and a children's wading pool
- Family-friendly entertainment
- Golf* featuring complimentary green fees
- Explorer’s Club for Kids
- Core Zone Teen's Club
- Tennis/tennis lessons*
- Beach and water volleyball
- Beach soccer
- Ping pong
- Board games
- Big-screen movies on the beach
- Theme nights
- Bicycle tours
- Hobie cats
- Water aerobics
- Water polo
- Scuba diving*
- Babysitting can be scheduled through the concierge
- Rates are as follows:
- $17/hr for one child
- $25/hr for two children
- 3 or more children require additional babysitters, which incurs a $30 additional charge for a taxi
- A $25 fee will be charged if babysitting is cancelled in less than 12 hour notice (this service applies to a minimum of 3 hours)
- Services separate from Explorer’s Club
*Additional costs may apply
Activities for Teens
Now Jade Riviera Cancun has great activities for teens age 13 to 17, including:
- Disco mixers
- Billiards tournaments
- Football and soccer
- Video games
- Break dancing classes
The Now Entertainment team has special events planned, too. Contact the concierge or visit the Entertainment Center by the pool for details.
Themed Parties and Nightly Entertainment
Once the sun goes, down, guests of all ages can enjoy family-friendly activities and entertainment, including:
- Big-screen movies on the beach (kids movies are shown separately in the Explorer’s Club)
- Live shows – “Idol” singing shows, Mexican entertainment shows, break dancers and fire breathers
- Themed parties for holidays, sporting events, award shows and seasonal celebrations
- Guest involvement including karaoke and game shows
Note: Events and parties vary
Rock of Ages
Showtime & Tickets
- Friday: 7:00 p.m. & 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 7:00 p.m. & 9:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 7:00 p.m.
- Monday: 7:00 p.m.
Ticket Pricing (pricing includes entrance to show and alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks for 30 minutes before the show):
- $139 USD with transportation (Puerto Morelos and North to Playa Mujeres)
- $119 USD (without transportation)
*Information and showtimes subject to change.
|See Even More|