Now Resorts & Spas Family Getaway Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY, VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
Contest:Now Resorts & Spas Family Getaway Sweepstakes begins 12:00 PM EST on 4/1/14 and ends 12:00 AM EST on 4/30/14.
Now Resorts & Spas Family Getaway Sweepstakes will be featured on NowResort.com. To enter participants must complete the entry form and accept the sweepstakes Official Rules. Must be 18 years or older to enter.
One winner will be selected from all contest entries at random on 5/1/14 and announced on nowresorts.com by 5/2/14.
Prize includes a 3-night stay for 4 guests (2 Adults and 2 Children or 3 Adults and 1 Child) at Now Resorts & Spas in Mexico: Riviera Cancun | Puerto Vallarta or Dominican Republic: Punta Cana. Blackout dates and restrictions may apply. This entire offer is subject to availability and can be modified or closed out at any time. Employees of tour operators and wholesalers do not qualify.
The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the contest period. Sponsor cannot accurately predict the number of contestants who will participate in the contest. Sponsor reserves the right to suspend or cancel the contest or modify these terms as necessary for any reason or as required by applicable law.
2. ELIGIBILITY:Entry is open to any living persons who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. APPLICABLE LOCAL, STATE, FEDERAL, AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. By entering into this Contest, the participant shall be deemed to have read and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions, and by the decisions of the Sponsor and their affiliated brands, which shall be final and binding in all respects. In order to claim the prize and be declared a winner the selected entrant will be required to complete and sign a declaration and release statement, in order to; confirm compliance with the rules and regulations, accept the prize as awarded, without substitution, release the Sponsor and its affiliated brands from any liability, as described more fully below. Where required by law, you may be required to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, a mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by email or telephone at a pre-arranged mutually convenient time.
Failure by any selected entrant to complete, sign and return any of the aforementioned documents within 14 business days after notification is sent to the email address on the selected entrant’s entry, or fail to return of prize documents, may result in forfeiture of the prize. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, an alternate winner may be selected or the prize award may be cancelled. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, if a selected entrant cannot be contacted in a timely fashion, or if for any other reason the prize cannot be awarded, another contest entry may be randomly selected by draw until the prize has been awarded. Where required by law, failure to correctly answer the skill-testing question will result in disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, the random selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries.
3. DISCLAIMERS:Any entry by the participant constitutes consent to participate in this Contest and agreement with these Rules. The sponsor and its affiliated brands are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, or otherwise misdirected entries that are processed late or incorrectly or are lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or other error. NO PURCHASE IS NECCESSARY FOR ANY PART OF THE CONTEST.
Each participant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsors and their subsidiaries and affiliated entities from and against any and all liability resulting or arising from the Contest and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Sponsors or their affiliated entities, and hereby acknowledge that Sponsors and their subsidiaries and affiliated entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to a prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by a prize supplier that may be sent along with a prize. Sponsors and/or their subsidiaries and affiliated entities shall in no event be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the prize suppliers or any of their agents, servants, employees or independent contractors, (2) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of Sponsors, or (3) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of Sponsors or their parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies. Title of this Contest may change during the Contest. ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK ALL LEGAL AND EQUITABLE REMEDIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Additionally, any attempt to cheat the Contest, as determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsors, may result in immediate disqualification of the entrant, as well as other possible consequences, including disqualification from any and all existing and future offers. Any attempt to cheat by creating fake profiles will be looked upon very seriously, and can result in immediate and permanent ban, and possible further action. Irrelevant entries, as deemed irrelevant at the sole discretion of Sponsors, and those using copyrighted content may be removed and disqualified from the Contest.
In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the username submitted at time of concept. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address entered into the Sponsors system. If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, unavailable funds or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsors, then the Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend the Contest.
4. RECIPIENT’S LIST; USE OF INFORMATION:The information you provide will be used for contest administration purposes only, unless you opt-in to receive other communications when registering for the contest or if you are selected as a potential winner.
5. APPLICABLE LAW:The Contest and these official rules shall be construed and governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Pennsylvania.
6. SPONSOR:This Contest is sponsored by AMResorts, LLC, 7 Campus Boulevard, Newtown Square, PA 19073, and through its brand Now Resorts & Spas. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and its affiliated brands and not to Facebook.
7. QUESTIONS:Please email us if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.