I am helping the environment.
Now Larimar Punta Cana is committed to employing eco-friendly and socially responsible practices to promote a sustainable tourism environment. These include:
- An annual Earth Day celebration.
- Monthly beach and coast cleaning.
- Use of electronic keys to reduce our carbon footprint.
- Association with "EcoServices Dominicana," a recycling company that collects solid wastes from Now Larimar.
- Classified waste and recycling.
- Rainforest Alliance Certified: Now Larimar Punta Cana has achieved significant and measurable sustainability milestones and has received the Rainforest Alliance Certified™ mark. The requirements for certification are aligned with the Global Sustainable Tourism Criteria. This certification assures the commitment of Now Larimar Punta Cana to reduce the impact of its activities on the planet and local communities.