Whether you’re looking for relaxation, physical exercise, water exploration or adventure, enjoy all the activities Now® Emerald offers for your whole family. And, when you’re ready to venture beyond the sand and resort, discover all there is to see and do in the Cancun region.
Activities on Property
Discover the many activities and water sports included in your stay that will make your family getaway at Now Emerald extra special.
There’s no better place to enjoy some “us” time.
- Go on a cave expedition or discover a hidden cenote on a nearby excursion*
- Non-motorized water sports
Kids and teens can have their own adventure.
- Explorer’s Club for Kids is for ages 3-12, offering video games, crafts and even sandcastle contests. Open daily from 9 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Core Zone Teens Club is for ages 13-17, features daily activities and a vast array of sports and games for teenagers. Open daily from 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Adults are allowed access when accompanying their children.
Make a Splash
Make a splash on your next family getaway.
- Three heated pools
- Water aerobics
- Introductory scuba diving lesson in the pool
- Playground equipped with a splash pool, mini slides, and a climbable Triceratops
Sunup or sundown, there’s always something happening.
- Tequila tasting
- Cooking classes
- Cocktail lessons
- Spanish lessons
- Ping Pong
- Board games
- Zumba or yoga classes
Spa by Pevonia®
Discover an oasis of relaxation you’ll never forget.
- Treatments for kids and teens
- Manicure and pedicure
- Stone massage
- Tranquility Twosome for couples
- White Sands Sea Scrub
Take your fitness to the next level above sea level.
- Free weights
- Elliptical machines
*Additional costs may apply
Note: Entertainment programming changes throughout the year and often without notice. The use of drones or artifacts that fly or float in or on the premises of our resort is strictly forbidden.
Explore the Destination
Experience the charming eastern coast of Mexico, home to Cancun, Riviera Maya and Cozumel and discover the perfect blend of serene seclusion and endless entertainment. Along the Yucatan Peninsula, you’ll find some of the best beaches in the country, championship-caliber golf courses and an incredible mix of traditional Mexican and ancient Mayan culture.
Discounted Green Fees
Guests of Now Emerald Cancun receive discounted green fees at the El Tinto Golf Course & the Playa Mujeres Golf Course.
*Additional fees apply.
Tours & Excursions
Now Emerald Cancun provides the excitement of Cancun while allowing guests to explore the ancient Mayan ruins, Pyramids of Tulum and ecological and archeological adventures.
Child care services are available separate from the Explorer’s Club or Core Zone. Contact the concierge for details.
*Additional fees apply