I am exploring the unknown.
Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is located in the heart of Cancun and Playa del Carmen and within a short drive of the ancient Mayan ruins, Pyramids of Tulum, and other ecological and archeological destinations. Our travel desk can help you plan an excursion to any of these local points of interest:
- Akumal: Located south of Cancun, Akumal is a small beach-front community known for swimming, snorkeling and an abundance of sea turtles that lay eggs on the beach at night during nesting season.
- Playa del Carmen: Originally a small fishing town, Playa Del Carmen is now a popular tourist attractive with pristine beaches and turquoise water.
- X-Caret Eco-Archaeological Park: Learn about the Mayan culture and enjoy several family activities at this ecological/archaeological theme park. More »
- Xel-Ha Eco-Aquatic Park/Archaeological Site: Enjoy an aquatic adventure through lagoons and caves while taking in the ancient Mayan culture and viewing artifacts of the past. More »
- Tulum Mayan Ruins: Located in the one of the most important cities of its time, the ruins feature ancient artifacts, pyramids, a beach and breathtaking views of Caribbean Sea from cliff-top.
To learn more about tours close to Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, visit AMSTAR’s website, visit AMSTAR’s website.