Complimentary Your Moments Wedding Package
Receive the Your Moments Wedding Package (a $999 value) complimentary! From the ceremony to the cake, you’ll have everything you need to say “I do”.
This wedding package is complimentary when you book the required room category or higher accommodations category for a minimum of 7 nights OR if your wedding party books 5 rooms in any accommodations category for a minimum of 3 nights.
Your Moments Wedding Package will include:
- Dedicated wedding coordinator
- Symbolic Ceremony*
- Bouquet for the bride
- Boutonniere for the groom
- Preparation of the couple’s wedding day attire
- Wedding cake for up to 10 guests
- Sparkling wine toast for up to 10 guests
- Romantic turndown service that evening with rose petal-drawn Jacuzzi bath, bottle of sparkling wine and chocolate-covered strawberries
- Late checkout for the couple (upon request and availability)
- 20% off spa treatments (boutique purchases not included)
Terms & Conditions
This package is complimentary when booking a minimum of 7 nights in the required room category or higher, or if 5 rooms are reserved for a minimum of 3 nights at any room category. Restrictions/exclusions: All weddings, regardless of size, must be booked a minimum of 30 days in advance of the wedding date. Subject to availability and double occupancy only. A deposit of $100 is required to hold the wedding date and is refundable up to 6 months from the wedding date. Prices and package subject to change without notice. This package cannot be combined with the Do Not Disturb Honeymoon Package to receive both packages complimentary and cannot be deducted when purchasing other packages. 20% discount on spa treatments cannot be applied to spa packages or combined with any other spa promotion or offer. Please note restrictions apply when combining the complimentary wedding package with the Groups, Gatherings, and Getaways promotion. See promotion terms and conditions for details.
*Additional fees apply for service of a judge or minister. These fees vary by resort and will be confirmed by the wedding coordinator
|See Even More|