Dine Your Way
Introducing our New Breakfast-Only Plan
Start your mornings with the most important meal of the day! This new plan includes all of the essentials: a great breakfast, accommodations and access to paradise.
Book by: December 21, 2020
Travel by: December 22, 2020FAQ's
Would I be able to upgrade to an All-Inclusive Plan if I change my mind? How much will the upgrade cost?
- Yes, you can upgrade once you get on property for an additional fee per person, per night. If you change your mind prior to arrival and would like to secure an All-Inclusive reservation before arrival, you must cancel your existing reservation and rebook. If you are interested in an All-Inclusive experience, your best value would be to purchase that package with your initial booking.
- The average price of the All-Inclusive supplement could range from $35-$55 USD at the Sunscape Resorts & Spas brand and up to $125-$150USD at the Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts brand. These prices will be per person per night, are subject to change, will vary by resort destination and can be confirmed upon check in.
How will additional meals, drinks, or any other additional items be priced?
- Prices will vary by resort, but there will be a cost for each category (ie, lunch, dinner, snacks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages). Beverages (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) will not be included with your meal and will have an additional cost, varying by resort.
- The average price of lunch will be $15-25 USD at Sunscape Resorts & Spas and $50- 75 USD at Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts. The average price for dinner will be $25-35 USD at Sunscape Resorts & Spas and $75-$100 USD at Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts. All alcohol prices will vary based on item and are not included with the meal purchase. There are additional meal prices for kids 3-12 with kids under 3 dining for free.
If I book the Breakfast Plan, can I bring my own food or alcohol?
- You can bring your own food and alcohol but it may only be consumed in your room. Guests are not permitted to bring any alcohol into the dining venues with them.
Are alcoholic drinks available with breakfast?
- No, alcoholic beverages are not included with the Breakfast Plan.
If I purchase the All-Inclusive plan at the resort, does everyone in the room have to purchase as well?
- Yes, all guests in the same room are required to stay under the same plan.
Under the Breakfast Plan, how will I pay for my additional consumption?
- All additional consumption will be charged back to the room to be paid for by the credit card on file upon checkout.
Will I have a mini bar in my room that will be restocked?
- No, breakfast is the only food and beverage inclusion in the Breakfast Plan. You will receive water refreshed daily in your room.
Can I order breakfast from in-room dining as part of my Breakfast Plan?
- No, the only included breakfast is a buffet breakfast.
How will you know I am staying on the Breakfast Plan?
- Breakfast Plan guests will be identified by a wristband that each guest in the room will receive at check in.
What will happen if I lose the wristband during my stay?
- Wristbands must be turned in upon checkout, otherwise the guest room will be charged a fee per missing wristband.
Can I still participate in the Sip, Savor & See program if I am on a Breakfast Plan at my home resort?
- No, Breakfast Plan guests are not eligible for the Sip, Savor & See program.
Terms & Conditions
AMResorts’ properties are offering $400 in resort coupons per room per stay for new bookings made direct from June 1, 2020 through August 15, 2020 for travel from June 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021.
AMResorts Breakfast Plan promotion is valid from now through December 21, 2020 for travel until December 22, 2020. Valid at all Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts, Secrets, Breathless, Dreams, Now, Reflect and Sunscape Resorts & Spas. Guests purchasing a breakfast plan must check out on or before December 22, 2020.
Breakfast plan promotional rates are priced the same for double or single occupancy. Additional persons in the room will be charged an extra free. Children 12 and under are free. Taxes, tips, and fees are included in the rates.
Breakfast plan promotional rates include room and a buffet breakfast for all guests, it is not applicable for room service breakfast. All other meals and beverages can be purchased at an additional a la carte fee. Guests may choose to upgrade to an all-inclusive package when they check in or at anytime during their stay for an additional cost. Guests staying on a breakfast plan will be required to provide a credit card upon check in to charge purchases back to their room, cash will not be accepted in dining outlets on property.
Guests that purchase breakfast plan will be issued a wristband upon checking in if they do not upgrade to an all-inclusive package. Wristbands will be required to be worn on property at all times and be turned back in upon checkout. If wristbands are not returned upon departure the guests room will be charged a fee per wristband.
Guests staying on a breakfast plan promotion are eligible to access all other services and amenities of the resort not pertaining to food and beverage services
The breakfast plan rates are applicable to social group bookings and group programs. All bookings in a group must purchase the same meal plan.
The breakfast plan promotional rates are commissionable and eligible for travel agent points through our AMRewards promotion. AMRewards point values will be awarded at 50% less all-inclusive rates for breakfast plan promotional rates.
The breakfast plan promotion is subject to availability and can be modified or closed at any time. Breakfast Plan is combinable with resort coupons. Breakfast Plan may not be combinable with other promotions, please check promotional combinability before booking. Breakfast Plan promotional rates are not combinable with re-bookings utilizing the Move the Date, Keep the Rate promotion. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply. No rebooks or rollbacks allowed.
The breakfast plan promotion is only applicable to AMResorts in the Americas.
- Now Emerald Cancun
- Now Jade Riviera Cancun
- Now Natura Riviera Cancun
- Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun
|Terms & Conditions|