Dulha & Dulhan Wedding Package
Experience a destination wedding where your traditions and customs will be honored through our expertise and devoted, personal attention. This package includes the following events and special touches:
Welcome Cocktail Party (1 hour private event)
- Private bar and bartender, serving top-shelf international and domestic spirits, soda, juice and water
- Hors d’oevres station
Sangeet & Mehndi (4 hour private event)
- Intimate stage area with colored draping and seating for two for the wedding couple
- Appetizer station with a section of three options
- Sumptuous buffet offering a complete salad bar and three entrée options (choice of variety of cuisine options)
- Dessert station offering a selection of two scrumptious options
- Tables with white linens and white linen-covered chairs
- Your dedicated on-site wedding coordinator will be on hand to help with the organization and direction of the processional. The resort has many options available for the groom to make a grand and memorable entrance preceding the wedding ceremony.
Wedding Ceremony (1-1.5 hour private event)
- Elegant Mandap decorated with colorful backdrop and drapery
- Choice of pillows or Tiffany-style chairs for family members participating in the ceremony
- Sound system
- White-linen covered chairs for guests
- Beverage station offering selection of cold water, juice and soda throughout the ceremony
- Shoe check station provided for ceremonies held on the beach
Wedding Reception (4 hour private event)
- Intimate stage area with colored draping and seating for the wedding couple
- Delectable buffet complete with full salad bar, 5 vegetarian and 3 non-vegetarian entrée options expertly prepared by a gourmet chef, specializing in Indian cuisine
- Private bar with bartender serving top-shelf spirits, juice, soda and water
- Dessert station and couple’s choice of wedding cake
In addition to the private wedding events, wedding couples booking the Dulha & Dulhan package will also receive:
- A dedicated onsite wedding coordinator, certified in South Asian Weddings.
- Sparkling wine and fresh fruit for the wedding couple and their parents in suite, upon arrival (up to 3 rooms)
- 20% discount on spa treatments for wedding couple and their parents (up to 6 people. Boutique purchases not included)
- Complimentary access to the spa’s hydrotherapy areas for the wedding couple and their parents one day of stay (up to 6 guests, time and day of visit must be confirmed with the spa manager based on spa occupancy)
- Complimentary room for one member of the wedding couple the night before the wedding (based on availability)*
- Romantic turndown service for the wedding couple the evening of the wedding
- Romantic breakfast in bed with Mimosas the day after the wedding (confirm with wedding coordinator)
- Late check-out for the wedding couple (based on availability, until 3PM)
- Complimentary return stay anniversary nights! Secrets, Dreams, Now Resorts & Spas: when the wedding couple stays 5 or more paid nights over their first anniversary date, they’ll receive 2 additional nights free.
- Plus, the more you book, the more you receive:**
- Every 5th room free (up to 10 complimentary rooms)
- 1 complimentary upgrade for every 10 paid rooms
- $100 in resort coupons per guest
- Private group check-in
$7,500 USD (inclusive of up to 50 guests)
$11,999 USD (inclusive of 100 guests)
Now Resorts & SpaNow Amber Puerto Vallarta
Now Larimar Punta Cana
Now Jade Riviera Cancun
Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun
Secrets Resorts & SpasSecrets Akumal Riviera Maya
Secrets Aura Cozumel
Secrets Maroma Riviera Cancun
Secrets Playa Mujeres Golf & Spa Resort
Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana
Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun
Secrets St. James Montego Bay
Secrets The Vine Cancun
Secrets Vallarta Bay Puerto Vallarta
Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay
Dreams Resorts & SpasDreams Dominicus La Romana
Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa
Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana
Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa
Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa
Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa
Dreams Playa Mujeres Golf & Spa Resort
Breathless Resorts & SpasBreathless Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa
Package Terms & Conditions:
All weddings, regardless of size, must be booked a minimum of 30 days in advance of the wedding date, unless approved by the wedding coordinator. Dates and locations are based on availability and must be confirmed by the wedding coordinator. Prices and package subject to change without notice. Discount on spa treatments cannot be applied to spa packages or combined with any other spa promotion or offer. This package is not combinable with the Save Your Date or Group Savings for Every Season promotion. This package is inclusive of up to 50 or 100 guests and additional guests can be added for an additional cost (varies by resort). Upgrades, customizations and additions can also be made to the package through the resort’s wedding coordinator.
Once wedding is confirmed it cannot be canceled within 6 months to the date of the wedding without a fee. For weddings booked within 6 months of the wedding date the wedding cannot be canceled without the penalty. The cancellation penalty is $750.
This package is only available for purchase when reserving a minimum of 25 rooms for three nights each (or 75 room nights cumulative). Wedding date and room availability must be confirmed with the resort in advance of purchasing the package.
*Upgrades are based on availability and check in upon arrival at the hotel.
**Group inclusion terms and conditions:
Resort Coupons terms and conditions:
Resort coupons are applicable at the Spa (up to $40 USD per every 50-minute treatment), romantic dinners (up to $60 USD per every romantic dinner scheduled with the concierge) and up to $10 USD for every bottle of wine purchased.
Resort coupons cannot be applied toward the following items: beauty salon services, spa product purchases, telephone charges, dolphin experiences, gift shop purchases, boutique purchases, internet service, marina services, dive shop, medical services, car rentals and travel agency services. Resort coupons must be redeemed at the time of reservation or service. Resort coupons do not hold any cash or commercial value, and are not refundable and are non-transferable.
Resort coupons are not applicable for tips, taxes, private functions and/or special events such as Christmas and New Year's gala dinners. Resort coupons are not accumulative and cannot be combined with any other promotion or special offer including, but not limited to spa treatment discounts. They are only valid during the original stay and cannot be deducted upon check out
|Terms & Conditions|