Explorers Club: Now Amber Kids Club
I am having so much fun.
There truly is something for everyone at Now Amber Puerto Vallarta, including your kids age 3 to 12. Open daily from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m., the dino-themed Explorer's Club offers tons of fun, fully supervised activities – freeing mom and dad up to have a little fun on their own.
Activities at the Explorer’s Club Include:
- Arts & crafts
- Treasure hunts
- Sandcastle contests
- Board games and video games
- Cooking lessons with the executive chef
- Face painting
- Weekly campout adventures
- Big-screen movies on the beach
- Beepers for parental control
- Dinner for children
Note: The entire Explorer’s Club staff is American Red Cross certified in both CPR and First Aid. A beeper is provided to parents should they be needed for any reason.
Kids' Movie Theatre
Throughout the week, your kids can enjoy the latest releases straight from the box office. The kids movie theatre features:
- A real box office
- Play money to purchase popcorn, candy, nachos and more at the concession stand