I am exploring the unknown.
Explore Puerto Vallarta’s many attractions during your stay at Now Amber Puerto Vallarta. From shopping in the multi-color markets to touring historic landmarks to climbing majestic mountains, you’ll discover the true spirit and culture of Mexico. Our travel desk can help you plan an excursion to any of these local points of interest:
- Whale Watching (Seasonal): Whale watching season in Puerto Vallarta begins in early December and ends in late March.
- Swim with the Dolphins and Sea Lions: One of the most exciting attractions in Puerto Vallarta that provides a full day of once in a lifetime activities with Dolphins and Sea Lions by Vallarta Adventures and located only 12 miles from Now Amber Puerto Vallarta.
- Tours to Guadalajara and Tequila: There are dozens of tequila distilleries starting in Guadalajara and spreading to Tequila valley that offer tours of the facilities.
- Game Fishing/Open Water Diving: There are local open water diving facilities and courses as well as a fishing pier and charters available to big game fish in the Banderas Bay for tuna, marlin, snapper, sailfish and more!
- Eco-Adventure Tours: There are numerous tours available including outdoor adventure tours, canopy tours, zip-lining, water sports, hiking and more!
- Los Arcos National Park: Los Arcos National Park is a popular dive site located in Puerto Vallarta with a unique underwater park featuring excellent views of tropical fish. Only 8 miles away!
To learn more about tours close to Now Amber Puerto Vallarta, visit the AMSTAR website.